1) Participating corporations can register teams of 2, at $500 per team.
2) Participants must have a registered stroke confirmed handicap.
3) The two teams with the best scores will be entered into the WCGC final in Cascais, Portugal.
4) The qualifying round will comprise of one 18-hole round of golf per team.
5) The round will commence with a shotgun start, with all registered teams starting at the same time, at different holes throughout the course.
6) In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by a sudden death play-off. Played at the 18th hole, the scores of both players will be added together, the team with the highest lowest net score for the hole being deemed the winner. In the event of a tie, the teams will continue playing on the same basis until a winner is found. The team playing first will be decided by a toss of a coin, in the event of three or more teams teeing, lots will be drawn.